As a follow up to last week’s post, here are some amazing makeup products to help you achieve a fresh and trending 2017 summer look! Let’s get started!
Becca First Light Filter Primer
- What it does- It is a skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.
- Why you need it- To give your skin that fresh, natural glow.
- How much? $38.00
- Pro Tip: Want to keep it natural? Mix primer with a small amount of your foundation to create the “no makeup” look
Charlotte Tillbury Magic Facial Instant Dry Sheet Mask
- What it does- It features ingredients which are clinically proven to reduce wrinkles, smooth, brighten, lift and hydrate your skin exactly where it needs it.
- Why you need it- Because it only takes 15 minutes to achieve beautiful skin!
- How much? $22.00
- Pro Tip: Hot summer day? Place mask in the fridge prior to applying for a cool and refreshing pampering session!
Lancome Cushion Blush Subtil
- What it does- This cushion compact blush delivers vibrant color with a dewy glow for naturally flushed, healthy-looking cheeks.
- Why you need it- The colors are amazing and the texture is bomb!
- How much? $39.00
- Pro Tip: Select a slightly cooler color to create that naturally flushed look without looking overdone.
- What it does- It is sheer and blendable blush that is mistake-proof. The luxurious, cream-to-powder formula creates a naturally flushed, beautiful kiss of color.
- Why you need it- You can use it anywhere on the face! The only product you need to take on Survivor!
- How much? $10.00-$13.00
- Pro Tip: After washing hands, use your ring finger to lightly tap color on to cheeks. The warmth of your finger will ensure that color looks like it is part of your skin rather than sitting on top of it.
Benefit Cheek Parade Blusher and Bronzer Palette
- What it does- Benefit’s iconic bronzers & blushes rally together in this Limited Edition cheek palette. Features the NEW GALifornia golden pink blush and NEW hoola lite
- Why you need it- It has all the great colors in one palette! Perfect for that natural look or a pop of color on the cheek look!
- How much? $58.00
- Pro Tip: Benefit recommends using Hoola Lite as an all over setting power to complete your look and add extra warmth to the face. We say, apply to highpoints of the face only: forehead, brow bones, and cheek bones.
Oval Brush Set
- What it does- Any of the oval brush sets are great for blending out foundation and providing subtle contouring. They perfectly feather the product without leaving any harsh lines!
- Why you need it- To give your foundation that natural look by blending it to perfection!
- How much? $10.00-$30.00
- Pro Tip: Use the small oval brush to apply cream shadows and highlights! They are the perfect size and shape for the brow bone, eyes, and cheekbones.
Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner Brights
- What it does- Waterproof liquid liner that glides on easily and comes in awesome bright colors!
- Why you need it- Waterproof and easy-to-use, goes on smoothly without skipping, lasts all day long!
- How much? $22.00
- Pro Tip: If you read last week’s blog post, a huge trend for this summer is utilizing a pop of color. We recommend using a fun color like Paradise Pink to create a strong, graphic liner. Pair that with a clear lip gloss and you are ready for summer fun!
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick
- What it does- In 43 to-die-for shades, this creamy formula glides over lips like a gloss and sets to a true matte finish. Along with 24-hour wear and high-pigment color, packed with natural moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Wax.
- Why you need it- THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are going to stay flawless through it all!
- How much? $20.00
- Pro Tip: Layer and blend two colors together to achieve extra dimension! We think blending Bauhau5 into Backstage Bambi makes for a bold, killer magenta lip!
NYX Vivid Brights
- What it does- Gives you that precision you are looking for in a liquid liner with 9 bright colors!
- Why you need it- It’s that pop of color you need on your eyes this summer without breaking the bank.
- How much? $7.00
- Pro Tip: Use these liners to create accent designs around a colorful shadow application!
Post online and use #mmamakeupacademy if you are rocking these products and you could be featured in a social media post!
Comment below if you have a hot makeup tip and you could be featured in a future blog post!
See you next Monday!