Beautiful Nightmares Student Competition Registration
Event at The Academy • Saturday, September 24th, doors at 6pm
Beautiful Nightmares is a public event originated by Multimedia Makeup Academy in 2016 that allowed both students and local artists to compete in a professional makeup competition while raising funds for a local charity. Today Beautiful Nightmares is a friendly hair and makeup competition where students and alumni get to showcase their creative abilities and specialty talents in front of their friends and family while also raising funds for a local charity.
The event is an integral part of the student experience so we encourage all students and alumni to take part and discover more about their creativity, innovation, artistic flair and passion for the industry. The event tests their time management, communication, confidence, courage and willingness to think outside the box. The talent we have seen in years past is nothing short of amazing!
Student Competition Commitment
Requirements for the production:
- Must work in teams of 2 or more.
- All supplies needed to complete your final look that are outside of The Academy’s responsibility will need to be purchased by the team.
- If you have time during your program to work on this project you may acquire approved hours that count towards graduation.
- Must stay committed unless an unforeseen circumstance occurs.
- Must commit to selling or purchasing 4 tickets
This will be an exciting night filled with local entertainment, food and beverages, silent auctions and of course a friendly competition. This year’s event theme is everything TIM BURTON! We can’t wait to see what our students and alumni create to honor the incredible work of Tim Burton. We hope that you will help support your student by attending our 2022 Beautiful Nightmares event on September 24th at 6pm.