DIY Burns – May 4th
- Tablet, phone, or laptop with a camera and internet access*
- Google Hangouts
- CLEAN HANDS & CLEAN WORKSTATION
- Elmer’s Glue
- Cotton Balls/ Cotton Rounds
- Cream Color Wheel (if available)
- Wedge Sponges
- Plastic spatulas (popsicle sticks will work also)
- Fake Blood (strawberry jelly will also work)
- Paper Plates for a palette
- Hair Dryer (optional)
*Parents please make sure that tech items are hands free as your kiddo will be actively participating during this one hour session!
Upon purchase, a email will be sent with the link to the Google hangout!