DIY wounds – May 18th
- Tablet, phone, or laptop with a camera and internet access*
- Google Hangouts
- CLEAN HANDS & CLEAN WORKSTATION
- Pencil and paper
- Vaseline or petroleum jelly
- Cornstarch or flour
- Cocoa powder
- Red, blue, and yellow food coloring
- 2 bowls or plates (paper or reusable)
- 3 spoons (plastic or reusable)
- Paper towel
- Popsicle sticks (optional)
*Parents please make sure that tech items are hands free as your kiddo will be actively participating during this one hour session!
Upon purchase, a email will be sent with the link to the Google hangout!