Multimedia Makeup Academy has always focused on health grade sanitation, and continues it’s commitment to the health and wellness of our guests, students and staff.
The academy has implemented the following to keep our guests, students, and staff safe:
- Each classroom will have a SterlieLight UV-C disinfecting case for each student to use to disinfect tools, brushes, cell phones, car keys, etc.
- All student classrooms will have covered waste containers.
- All protocols from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) have been posted in every classroom and communal areas.
- All communal areas are disinfected before, during, and after each class.
- Disinfection logs will be posted in every communal area including classrooms, creative space, and breakroom.
- All classrooms now have Hepa air purifiers. As per the EPA, when used along with other best practices recommended by the CDC, operating an air cleaner can be part of a plan to mitigate risk.
- Practical time, clinical hours, and model days will require a stringent health-grade protocol that may include, but are not limited to: masks, gloves, eye protection, and face shield.
All instructors and staff have taken extensive training and on protocols implemented to maintain a safe environment for students:
- Sanitation Standards Certification
- Barbicide Covid-19 Certification
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Covid-19 Response Training
- Milady Infection Control Certification
- Barbicide Standard Certification
- Lucas-Cide Safe Space Certification
Sanitation Stations are in every classroom to ensure health grade sanitation:
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers
- 70% alcohol
- Touchless Paper towel dispensers
- Nitrile gloves
- Protective eyewear